ELIALI’s services are designed to meet the needs of young people all year round (365 Days on a 24-hour basis) with a sleep-in staff at night. Our outcome based support is person-centred and flexible to meet specific individual needs. We provide a range of structured activities depending on every individual’s support/placement plan. We then match our staff with young people according to young people’s preferences and our staff skills mix. Below is a summary of our service model;
- 24 Hour Support Service with sleep in staff at night
- 1:1 Sessions specialist support with Mental health nurse
- Support in Education matter by qualified secondary teacher
- Trained Staff to deliver Daily Living Skills to the Young people, and,
- are aware of the importance of maintaining Dignity and Privacy always.
Our houses are well maintained and provide the following facilities where possible.